Congratulations to Mr. Jim Peas for being selected as our February CARE Committee “Teacher of the Month!” The CARE Committee knows that teachers are the heart and soul of every school, and takes great pride in recognizing our incredible teachers here at the Frazer Center, through the voices of the parents.
Here are some of the things parents
said about Mr. Jim:
- We are new to the Frazer Center, and Mr. Jim has gone out of his way to make us feel welcome and informed. We have experience with a couple other day cares and have never experienced this level of investment from a teacher. He communicates beautifully with us parents – frequently and clearly and sometimes even on Saturdays! Our daughter talks about Mr. Jim every night, because I know that he models warmth, kindness, empathy and tolerance in all his actions and words. We are beyond delighted that he is a role model for our kid!
- We’re having our best year ever at Frazer due to the hard work of Mr. Jim. We always feel plugged in to what’s happening in class. Mr. Jim has been a huge help in making sure our son is staying on track.
- Mr. Jim is a topnotch teacher – consistent, caring with challenging lessons to help our kids learn and develop. Plus, clear and timely communication to families!
- Mr. Jim is Calm, Caring, Passoniate, Determined and Dedicated to each and every Pollywog student. He goes above and beyond the call of a teacher. I’ve seen such a change in my child from August. Mr. Jim is a big communicator and we love it. The love he gives those kids is unexplainable. Even in his absence Kate/Kristy still carried on his flow for the class. I enjoy seeing him in the morning and how my daughter makes sure she greets him with a warm hug.
- Mr. Jim plans engaging, needs-based lessons and activities for our children and stretches them to do more than we could imagine. He is patient, understanding and passionate about what he does.
Does your child have a teacher who goes “above and beyond?” Our selection committee carefully selects the winner based on quality – not quantity – of votes. Please take a minute to tell us a story of what your teacher has done for you and your children by dropping a note in the nominations box by the computer sign in station or filling out the form online.
Congrats again, Mr. Jim! (And if you see him around the center, be sure to wish him “Congratulations”) Mr. Jim – we hope you enjoy your $25 gift certificate and we all look forward to seeing you in the hallways in your brand new, bright yellow “Teacher Of The Month Winner” t-shirt!