Georgia Pre-K Program at Frazer
Your questions answered about pre-kindergarten at Frazer and how to sign up.
• Frazer has TWO Pre-K Classrooms with a student-teacher ratio of 22:2.
• A total of 44 Pre-K spots are available each year.
• Pre-K spots are opened first to existing Frazer Center Preschool children.
• Frazer uses the Creative Curriculum, the Georgia Early Learning and Development Standards (GELDS), and our newly developed forest-based curriculum in our Frazer Forest outdoor classroom.
• Pre-K is in session for 6.5 hours daily, Monday through Friday.
• Pre-K meals are available for a fee and include Breakfast, Snack, and Lunch.
• Before-care program is available for a fee. Breakfast Included.
• Aftercare program is available for a fee. Snack Included.
• Frazer Center is a nut-free zone.
• Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1. A birth certificate copy must be provided.
• Must be a Georgia resident. Proof of residency must be provided (eg, mortgage, lease, utility bill).
• Copy of Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231) and Ear, Eye, Dental, Nutrition (Form 3300) from Doctor must be provided no later than September 3.
• Copy of child’s Social Security card must be provided.
• Child must be able to attend 180-day program from 8:00am–2:30pm, Monday–Friday. We request that you schedule vacations before Pre-K begins on August 3rd and/or during holiday breaks. Vacations are considered unexcused absences.
• SIGN UP for PRE-K ON-SITE TOUR HERE. Space is limited.
New tour dates will be available after the 2022 lottery announcement (mid-April).
• FILL OUT Pre-K Waiting List form HERE.
• Frazer will notify families in early April about receiving a spot or waitlist status.
• If offered a spot, registration for Pre-K is in May.
• If a spot becomes available after May, Frazer will notify families about availability.